1. By accessing and using the website www.ecca.ro, you accept these conditions, without limitations or qualifications, and acknowledge that any agreements between you and the Cluj Cultural Center Association (hereinafter, CCC or Cluj Cultural Center) and its partners fully comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. CCC and its partners own the intellectual property rights (including the rights for the database) regarding the logos and all other materials presented on this website, as well as in any subcategory or any separate section of the website
3. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Changes and information on their validity will be posted on this site, in order to inform all interested parties (including, but not limited to: site users, people selected in various programs, participants in a particular program). Therefore, it is recommended that you refer to this policy regularly to check for its updated content.
4. This Document is completed with the other Policies included on the website www.ecca.ro, as well as with the applicable legislation in this matter.
1. CCC / Cluj Clutural Center – refers to Cluj Cultural Center Association, with headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Bld. 21 Decembrie 1989, no. 58, room 20, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations with no. 166/2010, fiscal registration code 27626490;
2. CCC / Cluj Clutural Center – refers to Cluj Cultural Center Association, with headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Bld. 21 Decembrie 1989, no. 58, room 20, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations with no. 166/2010, fiscal registration code 27626490;
3. Program – represents the generic name by which we refer to any project / program that the Cluj Cultural Center Association develops through or with the help of the site www.ecca.ro
5. User / visitor – the person who accesses the website www.ecca.ro
6. Partener / Parteners – are the partner organizations of Cluj Cultural Center Association
7. Subcathegory – any element or submenu that is part of the www.ecca.ro website structure.
1. Cluj Cultural Center does not guarantee that the information appearing on this site does not contain errors. Cluj Cultural Center and its partners cannot be responsible for any damage caused to the user of the site, for any material or drafting of information error that may appear on the interface of the site.
2. Other services that will be implemented, over time, within the site are subject to these terms and conditions, unless they have distinctly formulated conditions of use or have not been mentioned in a separate category of this document.
3. CCC reserves the right to discontinue the supply of the site (in whole or in part), at any time, without the obligation of prior notice.
1. Reproducing, distributing or publishing in any form the content of the materials presented on this site by any person without the written consent of the Cluj Cultural Center is forbidden
2. Cluj Cultural Center holds the full and complete title over the files, pictures and materials published on the website, as well as all the intellectual property rights deriving from them. You are not allowed to sell, redistribute or reproduce these materials, nor to decompile or modify their structure without the prior written consent of the Cluj Cultural Center.
1. CCC will keep the confidentiality of any kind of information that users / visitors will provide while using the website www.ecca.ro. Disclosure of the information provided may be made only under the strict conditions set out in the Policy on the processing of personal data.
1. These Terms and Conditions, as well as the use of the site www.ecca.ro are governed by the laws in force in Romania. In the event of any dispute regarding the contractual relationship or resulting from or in connection with its conclusion, interpretation, execution or termination, it will be resolved either by requests to the materially competent courts or by the arbitration of the Arbitration Court attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Cluj, according to its procedure and by a single arbitrator. Either party is granted the option of choosing one of the two dispute resolution methods.